- John Mayall (Europe/Asia tour)
- "The guitar work of [Randy] was excellent. Taking the spotlight several times he was one of the highlights of the evening and demonstrated Mayall's ability to blend virtuoso musicians into one unit producing his sound."
(P. Bowring, in a Melrose, Australia newspaper)
- "The audience was quick to thrill to [Randy's] extended solo..."
(J. McN in New Zealand newspaper)
John Klemmer (East-coast jazz club tour)
- Don 'Sugarcane' Harris and PFDA (US tour)
- "[Randy] poured out a really tasty extended solo that actually achieved the sound of a rolling yodel..." (Jack Hafferkamp in a Chicago newspaper)
Randy has also accompanied legendary blues artists
Freddie King, John Lee Hooker
Whiskey A Go-Go
Richard Greene Band :
Lee Ritenour was there and wrote in Guitar Player Magazine : |
"[Randy] was the first guitarist I saw who based his whole style on the [hammering] technique..."
Harvey Mandel was one of the guitarists who used this technique after touring in the Pure Food And Drug Act with Randy.
Back to top of page
Randy Rare (Resnick) has also recorded on :
John Mayall Latest Edition
Harvey Mandel The Snake
John Mayall Room To Move
Sugarcane Harris I'm On Your Case
Sugarcane Harris Cup Full Of Dreams
Freddie Roulette Sweet Funky Steel
Pure Food and Drug Act Choice Cuts
Roberta Davis For The Record
Driver Driver Education